You will need:
Paints of various colours
- Fold a piece of paper in half and then open it out again.
- Drip paint onto the paper (particularly around the fold line).
- Keeping one side of the paper flat, fold the other side over on top of it.
- Using the palm of your hand, press the two sides of the paper together, smoothing from the fold outwards to the edge.
- Carefully open the paper to produce a painting that should be a mirror image.
- Depending on the result, you could add more colour and repeat the process.